Duration: 5 months (10/2013 – 02/2014)
- ¡identification, through desk analysis and key actors interviews, in a clear and complete manner, of the professional figures field or cluster of professional figures, quite diversified in the different participating Countries, operating in the no core services related to the health care sector with focus on logistic;
- ¡classification of these professional figures field within the EQF, mapping all the professional figures operating no core services related to the health care sector with focus on logistic detected in the European participating Countries, onto the 8 EQF reference levels via national qualifications frameworks and systems (for the Italian activities, utilising the classification systems ATECO 2007 for the economic sector, with the constituting professional standard system defined by the Italian “Tavolo Unico Nazionale”);
- ¡identification of the common European perimeter of professional figures, or cluster of figures, on which the project will focus and activate the ECVET process; the individuation of this qualification perimeter will focus on EQF level 5 or lower, to ensure, in compliance with the LLP LdV rules, that the project will concern only the field of vocational education and training (VET), and not formal higher education and vocational education and training at tertiary level.
- ¡The partners will share, during kick off meeting, the definition of common approaches and tools for these activities.
- ¡The analysis and research activities results will be validated during the 2nd Consortium meeting (During which will also held the Info day and Focus group See result 26 below), and quickly (within 15 days) published on the public open area of the project website.
- ¡Report on preparatory analysis and researches on the field of professional figures in facility management within no core activities related to the health care sector with focus on logistic in Europe.
- ¡The report will contain: a detailed outline of the different facility management's professional figures in the VET systems in no core activities related to the health care sector with focus on logistic, detected in all participating Countries; the classification of all these professional figures within EQF via national qualifications frameworks and systems; a common European perimeter of these professional figures, limited to EQF level 5 or lower, on which we’ll implement ECVET
Deliverable date: 05/02/2014
Find a suitable sofosbuvir and of course buy sofosbuvir that you do not know this is what you necessity to do. But I want to say that you choose again.